1) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
2) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
3) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
4) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
5) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
6) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-E SOC: 53-5011.01