1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
4) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
6) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
7) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
8) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
9) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
10) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
11) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
12) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
13) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
14) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
15) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
16) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
17) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
18) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
19) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
20) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
21) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
22) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
23) Science -- Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
24) Management of Material Resources -- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
25) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: I-R-S SOC: 29-2031.00