1) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
2) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
3) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
4) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
5) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
6) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
7) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
8) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
9) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
10) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
11) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
12) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
13) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
14) Science -- Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
15) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
16) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
17) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
18) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
19) Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-E-I SOC: 53-2012.00