1) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
2) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
3) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
4) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
5) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
6) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
7) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
8) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
9) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
10) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
11) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
12) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
13) Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
14) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
15) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
16) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
17) Operations Analysis -- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-S SOC: 11-3031.02