1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
3) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
4) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
5) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
6) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
7) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
8) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
9) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
10) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
11) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
12) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
13) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
14) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
15) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
16) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
17) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
18) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: S-C-R SOC: 31-9092.00