1) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
2) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
4) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
6) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-E SOC: 27-4013.00