1) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
4) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
5) Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
6) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
7) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
8) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
9) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
11) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
12) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
13) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
14) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
15) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
16) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
17) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
18) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
19) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
20) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
21) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
22) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
23) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
24) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
25) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
"Fiberglass Laminator and Fabricator" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 51-2091.00