1) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
4) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
5) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
6) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
7) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
8) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
9) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
11) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
12) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
13) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
14) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
15) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
16) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
17) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
18) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
19) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
20) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
21) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
22) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
23) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
"Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Worker" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: S-I-A SOC: 21-1023.00