1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
3) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
6) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
7) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
8) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
9) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
11) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
12) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
13) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
14) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
15) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
16) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
17) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
18) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
19) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
20) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
21) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
22) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
23) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
24) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
25) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
26) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
"Pharmacist" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: I-C-R SOC: 29-1051.00