1) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
2) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
3) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
4) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
5) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
6) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
7) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
8) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
9) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
10) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
11) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
12) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
13) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
14) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
15) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
16) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
17) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
18) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
19) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
20) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
21) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
22) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
23) Technology Design -- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-I SOC: 49-3023.01