Basic Job Description:
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment or office building with personal services. May take messages, arrange or give advice on transportation, business services or entertainment, or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
1) Make dining and other reservations for patrons, and obtain tickets for events.
2) Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
3) Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
4) Receive, store, and deliver luggage and mail.
5) Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
6) Pick up and deliver items, or run errands for guests.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Carry out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranging for exotic services such as hot-air balloon rides.
8) Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
9) Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
Is being a "Concierge" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Plan special events, parties, and meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities to appear.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 39-6012.00