Basic Job Description:
Analyze current credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with this credit information for use in decision-making.
1) Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
2) Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
3) Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
4) Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
5) Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
6) Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
8) Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
9) Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
Is being a "Credit Analyst" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: C-E-I SOC: 13-2041.00