Basic Job Description:
Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
1) Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
2) Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
3) Receive and store supplies.
4) Set up banquet tables.
5) Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
6) Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
8) Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
9) Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
Is being a "Dishwasher" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
11) Prepare and package individual place settings.
12) Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
13) Sweep and scrub floors.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-S SOC: 35-9021.00