Basic Job Description:
Sell goods or services door-to-door or on the street.
1) Maintains records of accounts and orders and develops prospect lists.
2) Sets up and displays sample merchandise at parties or stands.
3) Orders or purchases supplies and stocks cart or stand.
4) Distributes product samples or literature that details products or services.
5) Writes orders for merchandise or enters order into computer.
6) Circulates among potential customers or travels by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Delivers merchandise, serves customer, collects money, and makes change.
8) Arranges buying party and solicits sponsorship of parties to sell merchandise.
9) Explains products or services and prices and demonstrates use of products.
Is being a "Door-To-Door Sales Worker, News and Street Vendos" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Contacts customers by phone, mail, or in person to offer or persuade them to purchase merchandise or services.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-S SOC: 41-9091.00