Basic Job Description:
Operate machinery equipped with scoops, shovels, or buckets to excavate and load loose materials.
1) Operates power machinery, such as powered-shovel, stripping-shovel, scraper loader (mucking machine), or back-hoe (trench-excavating machine) to excavate and load material.
2) Observes hand signals, grade stakes, and other markings when operating machines.
3) Receives written or oral instructions to move or excavate material.
4) Measures and verifies levels of rock or gravel, base, and other excavated material.
5) Lubricates and repairs machinery and replaces parts, such as gears, bearings, and bucket teeth.
6) Directs ground workers engaged in activities, such as moving stakes or markers.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Prepares etching solution according to formula.
8) Inspects etched work for uniformity, using calibrated microscope and gauge.
9) Positions and secures workpiece to be etched on setup board.
Is being an "Excavating and Loading Machine Operator" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-E SOC: 53-7032.01