Basic Job Description:
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers involved in providing customer service.
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in customer service activities.
2) Plans, prepares, and devises work schedules, according to budgets and workloads.
3) Observes and evaluates workers' performance.
4) Issues instructions and assigns duties to workers.
5) Trains and instructs employees.
6) Hires and discharges workers.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
8) Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
9) Helps workers in resolving problems and completing work.
Is being a "Supervisor of Customer Service" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
11) Reviews and checks work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content, and corrects errors.
12) Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records, such as budgets and operational and personnel reports.
13) Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
14) Plans and develops improved procedures.
15) Requisitions or purchases supplies.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-S SOC: 43-1011.01