Basic Job Description:
Help extraction craft workers, such as earth drillers, blasters and explosives workers, derrick operators, and mining machine operators, by performing duties of lesser skill. Duties include supplying equipment or cleaning work area.
1) Clean and prepare sites for excavation or boring.
2) Clean up work areas and remove debris after extraction activities are complete.
3) Dismantle extracting and boring equipment used for excavation, using hand tools.
4) Drive moving equipment in order to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
5) Load materials into well holes or into equipment, using hand tools.
6) Observe and monitor equipment operation during the extraction process in order to detect any problems.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Organize materials in order to prepare for use.
8) Provide assistance to extraction craft workers such as earth drillers and derrick operators.
9) Set up and adjust equipment used to excavate geological materials.
Is being a "Helpers--Extraction Worker" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Signal workers to start geological material extraction or boring.
11) Unload materials, devices and machine parts, using hand tools.
12) Collect and examine geological matter, using hand tools and testing devices.
13) Dig trenches.
14) Repair and maintain automotive and drilling equipment, using hand tools.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-I SOC: 47-5081.00