Basic Job Description:
Supervise work activities of janitorial personnel in commercial and industrial establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding janitorial services and take corrective action. May purchase janitorial supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in janitorial services.
2) Assigns janitorial work to employees, following material and work requirements.
3) Inspects work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.
4) Records personnel data on specified forms.
5) Recommends personnel actions, such as hires and discharges, to ensure proper staffing.
6) Confers with staff to resolve production and personnel problems.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Trains workers in janitorial methods and procedures and proper operation of equipment.
8) Issues janitorial supplies and equipment to workers to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
9) Structure marketing campaigns to find buyers for new securities.
Is being a "Janitorial Supervisor" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-R-C SOC: 37-1011.02