1) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
2) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
4) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
5) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
6) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
7) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
8) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
9) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
10) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
11) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
12) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
13) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
14) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
15) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
16) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
17) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
18) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
19) Management of Material Resources -- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
20) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
21) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
22) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: A-C-I SOC: 25-4021.00