Basic Job Description:
Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for, conformity with, or liability under licenses or permits.
1) Administer oral, written, road, or flight tests to license applicants.
2) Advise licensees and other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
3) Evaluate applications, records, and documents in order to gather information about eligibility or liability issues.
4) Issue licenses to individuals meeting standards.
5) Prepare correspondence to inform concerned parties of licensing decisions and of appeals processes.
6) Prepare reports of activities, evaluations, recommendations, and decisions.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Report law or regulation violations to appropriate boards and agencies.
8) Score tests and observe equipment operation and control in order to rate ability of applicants.
9) Confer with and interview officials, technical or professional specialists, and applicants, in order to obtain information or to clarify facts relevant to licensing decisions.
Is being a "Licensing Examiner and Inspector" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Visit establishments to verify that valid licenses and permits are displayed, and that licensing standards are being upheld.
11) Warn violators of infractions or penalties.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: C-E-R SOC: 13-1041.02