Basic Job Description:
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplifications and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
1) Review forms and reports, and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
2) Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
3) Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
4) Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
5) Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
6) Recommend purchase of storage equipment, and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
8) Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
9) Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
Is being a "Management Analyst" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
11) Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: I-E-C SOC: 13-1111.00