1) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
2) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
4) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
5) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
6) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
7) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
8) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
9) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
10) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
11) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
12) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
13) Technology Design -- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
14) Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
15) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
16) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
17) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
18) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
19) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
20) Operations Analysis -- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
21) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
22) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
23) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
24) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
25) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
26) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
27) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 15-1071.00