Basic Job Description:
Pack or package by hand a wide variety of products and materials.
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
8) Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
9) Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
Is being a "Packer and Packager" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
11) Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
12) Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-E SOC: 53-7064.00