Basic Job Description:
Park automobiles or issue tickets for customers in a parking lot or garage. May collect fee.
1) Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
2) Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
3) Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
4) Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
5) Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
6) Greet customers and open their car doors.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
8) Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
9) Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
Is being a "Parking Lot Attendant" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Inspect vehicles in order to detect any damage.
11) Review motorists' identification before allowing them to enter parking facilities.
12) Escort customers to their vehicles in order to ensure their safety.
13) Service vehicles with gas, oil, and water.
14) Perform maintenance on cars in storage in order to protect tires, batteries, and exteriors from deterioration.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-E-C SOC: 53-6021.00