Basic Job Description:
Perform variety of routine tasks to assist in production activities.
1) Carries or handtrucks supplies to work stations.
2) Records information, such as number of product tested, meter readings, and date and time product placed in oven.
3) Examines product to verify conformance to company standards.
4) Mixes ingredients, according to formula.
5) Feeds item into processing machine.
6) Inserts parts into partial assembly, during various stages of assembly to complete product.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Counts finished product to determine completion of production order.
8) Washes machines, equipment, vehicles and products, such as prints, rugs, and table linens.
9) Folds parts of product and final product during processing.
Is being a "Production Laborer" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Separates product according to weight, grade, size, and composition of material used to produced product.
11) Cuts or breaks flashing from materials or products.
12) Places product in equipment or on worksurface for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
13) Positions spout or chute of storage bin to fill containers, during processing.
14) Breaks up defective products for reprocessing.
15) Attaches slings, ropes, cables, or identification tags to objects, such as pipes, hoses, and bundles.
16) Weighs raw materials for distribution.
17) Threads ends of items, such as thread, cloth, and lace through needles, rollers, and around takeup tube.
18) Ties product in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedure.
19) Lifts raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually, or using hoist.
20) Loads and unloads items from machines, conveyors, and conveyance.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-I SOC: 51-9198.01