1) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
2) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
3) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
4) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
5) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
6) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
7) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
8) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
9) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
11) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
12) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
13) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
14) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
15) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
16) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
17) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
18) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
19) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
20) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
21) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
22) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
23) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
24) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
25) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
"Adult Literacy, Remedial Education, and GED Teacher and Instructor" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: S-A-C SOC: 25-3011.00