1) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
4) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
5) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
6) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
7) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
8) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
9) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment -- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
11) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
12) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
13) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
14) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
15) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
16) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
17) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
18) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
19) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
20) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
21) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
22) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
23) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
24) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
"Airfield Operations Specialist" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 53-2022.00