1) Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
2) Reaction Time -- The ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
3) Hearing Sensitivity -- The ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness.
4) Auditory Attention -- The ability to focus on a single source of sound in the presence of other distracting sounds.
5) Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
6) Arm-Hand Steadiness -- The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
7) Information Ordering -- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
8) Control Precision -- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
9) Selective Attention -- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Rate Control -- The ability to time your movements or the movement of a piece of equipment in anticipation of changes in the speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene.
11) Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
12) Deductive Reasoning -- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
13) Far Vision -- The ability to see details at a distance.
14) Depth Perception -- The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object.
15) Speech Recognition -- The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
16) Visual Color Discrimination -- The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
17) Trunk Strength -- The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
18) Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
19) Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
20) Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
21) Finger Dexterity -- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
22) Flexibility of Closure -- The ability to identify or detect a known pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in other distracting material.
23) Perceptual Speed -- The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns. The things to be compared may be presented at the same time or one after the other. This ability also includes comparing a presented object with a remembered object.
24) Multilimb Coordination -- The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
25) Written Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
26) Speech Clarity -- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
27) Inductive Reasoning -- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
"Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operator, Metal and Plastic" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 51-4011.00