1) Information Ordering -- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
2) Multilimb Coordination -- The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
3) Reaction Time -- The ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
4) Arm-Hand Steadiness -- The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
5) Manual Dexterity -- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
6) Wrist-Finger Speed -- The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
7) Mathematical Reasoning -- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
8) Number Facility -- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
9) Spatial Orientation -- The ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
11) Problem Sensitivity -- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
12) Visualization -- The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
13) Control Precision -- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
14) Speed of Limb Movement -- The ability to quickly move the arms and legs.
15) Speech Clarity -- The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
16) Extent Flexibility -- The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
17) Gross Body Coordination -- The ability to coordinate the movement of your arms, legs, and torso together when the whole body is in motion.
18) Near Vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
19) Static Strength -- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
20) Finger Dexterity -- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
21) Dynamic Strength -- The ability to exert muscle force repeatedly or continuously over time. This involves muscular endurance and resistance to muscle fatigue.
22) Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
23) Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
24) Selective Attention -- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
25) Time Sharing -- The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
26) Trunk Strength -- The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
27) Explosive Strength -- The ability to use short bursts of muscle force to propel oneself (as in jumping or sprinting), or to throw an object.
28) Visual Color Discrimination -- The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
29) Gross Body Equilibrium -- The ability to keep or regain your body balance or stay upright when in an unstable position.
"Explosives Worker, Ordnance Handling Expert, and Blaster" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-E SOC: 47-5031.00