1) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
2) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
3) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
6) Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment -- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
7) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
8) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
9) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment -- Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
11) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
12) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
13) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
14) Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
15) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
16) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
17) Staffing Organizational Units -- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
18) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
19) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
20) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
21) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
22) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
23) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
24) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
25) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
26) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
27) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
28) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
"Farmers and Rancher" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-E-C SOC: 11-9012.00