1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
3) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
4) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
5) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
6) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
7) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
8) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
9) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
11) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
12) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
13) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
14) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
15) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
16) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
17) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
18) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
19) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
20) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
21) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
22) Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
23) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
24) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
25) Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment -- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
"Helpers-Electrician" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-I SOC: 47-3013.00