1) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
2) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
6) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
7) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
8) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
9) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
11) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
12) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
13) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
14) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
15) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
16) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
17) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
18) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
19) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
20) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
21) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
22) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
23) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
"Low Vision Therapist-Orientation-Mobility Specialist-Vision Rehabilitation Therapist" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 29-1122.01