1) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
6) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
7) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
8) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
9) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
11) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
12) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
13) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
14) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
15) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
16) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
17) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
18) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
19) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
20) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
21) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
22) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
23) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
24) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
25) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
26) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
"Middle School Special Education Teacher " Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 25-2053.00