1) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
4) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
5) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
6) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
7) Staffing Organizational Units -- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
8) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
9) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
11) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
12) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
13) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
14) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
15) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
16) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
17) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
18) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
19) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
20) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
21) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
22) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
23) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
24) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
25) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
26) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
"Personnel Recruiter" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-S-C SOC: 13-1071.02