1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
3) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
4) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
5) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
6) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
7) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
8) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
9) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Management of Material Resources -- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
11) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
12) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
13) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
14) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
15) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
16) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
17) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
18) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
19) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
20) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
21) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
22) Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
23) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
24) Science -- Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
25) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
26) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
27) Operations Analysis -- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
28) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
29) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
30) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
31) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
32) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
33) Technology Design -- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
"Plumber" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-E-C SOC: 47-2152.02