1) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
2) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
5) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
6) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
7) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
8) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
9) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
11) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
12) Staffing Organizational Units -- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
13) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
14) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
15) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
16) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
17) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
18) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
19) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
20) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
21) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
22) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
23) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
24) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
25) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
"Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Manager" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-R SOC: 11-9141.00