1) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
2) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
3) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
4) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
5) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
6) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
7) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
8) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
9) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
11) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
12) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
13) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
14) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
15) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
16) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
17) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
18) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
19) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
20) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
21) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
22) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
23) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
24) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
25) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
26) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
"Psychiatric Technician" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: S-R-I SOC: 29-2053.00