1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
3) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
4) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
5) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
6) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
7) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
8) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
9) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
11) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
12) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
13) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
14) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
15) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
16) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
17) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
18) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
19) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
20) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
21) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
22) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
23) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
24) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
25) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
26) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
27) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
28) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
"Public Relations Manager" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 11-2031.00