1) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
2) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
5) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
6) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
7) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
8) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
9) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
11) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
12) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
13) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
14) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
15) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
16) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
17) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
18) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
19) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
20) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
21) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
22) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
23) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
24) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
25) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
"Purchasing Agent" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-R SOC: 13-1023.00