1) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
2) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
5) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
6) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
7) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
8) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
9) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
11) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
12) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
13) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
14) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
15) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
16) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
17) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
18) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
19) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
20) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
21) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
22) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
23) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
24) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
"Residential Advisor" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: S-C-A SOC: 39-9041.00