1) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
2) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
4) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
5) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
6) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
7) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
8) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
9) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
11) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
12) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
13) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
14) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
15) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
16) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
17) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
18) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
19) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
20) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
21) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
22) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
23) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
24) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
25) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
26) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
"Transportation Manager" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-C-R SOC: 11-3071.01