1) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
2) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
5) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
6) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
7) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
8) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
9) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
11) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
12) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
13) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
14) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
15) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
16) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
17) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
18) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
19) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
20) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
21) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
22) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
23) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
24) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
25) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
"Travel Agent" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-S-C SOC: 41-3041.00