1) Operation Monitoring -- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
2) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
4) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
5) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
6) Equipment Maintenance -- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
7) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
8) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
9) Repairing -- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
10) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
11) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
12) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 17-3029.09