1) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
2) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
4) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
5) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
6) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
7) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
8) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
9) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
10) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
11) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
12) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
13) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
14) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
15) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
16) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
17) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
18) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
19) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
20) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-S-C SOC: 11-3042.00