Basic Job Description:
Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
1) Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
2) Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
3) Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
4) Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
5) Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
6) Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?
7) Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
8) Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
9) Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
Is being a "Training and Development Manager" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
10) Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
11) Coordinate established courses with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures.
12) Prepare training budget for department or organization.
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3||Part 4||Part 5|
|Duties / Tasks||Activities||Skills||Abilities||Knowledge / Experience|
Holland / RIASEC Career Code: E-S-C SOC: 11-3042.00