1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
3) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
4) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
5) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
6) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
7) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
8) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
9) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
11) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
12) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
13) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
14) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
15) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
16) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
17) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
18) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
19) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
20) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
21) Performing Administrative Activities -- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
22) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
23) Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
24) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
25) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
26) Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment -- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft.
27) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
28) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
"Embalmer" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: R-C-I SOC: 39-4011.00