1) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
2) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
3) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
4) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
5) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
6) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
7) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
8) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
9) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
11) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
12) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
13) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
14) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
15) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
16) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
17) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
18) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
19) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
20) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
21) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
22) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
23) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
24) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
"Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agent and Travel Clerk" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 43-4181.00