1) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
2) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
5) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
6) Performing General Physical Activities -- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
7) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
8) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
9) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
10) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
11) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
12) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
13) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
14) Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
15) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
16) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
17) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
18) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
19) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
20) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
21) Performing for or Working Directly with the Public -- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
22) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
23) Controlling Machines and Processes -- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
"First-Line Supervisor-Manager of Housekeeping and Janitorial Worker" Holland / RIASEC Career Code: NA SOC: 37-1011.00